How to tackle jaw tension with app, tongue trainer and fascia massage naturally?
What is Kieferfreund?
Kieferfreund is a natural solution for tackling jaw tension, teeth grinding and teeth clenching with the Kieferfreund App and Trainer.
Kieferfreund consists of a logopedic oral muscle and jaw training guided by the Kieferfreund App.
Kieferfreund is designed to correct improper functioning of the tongue and facial muscles that affect jaw pain, teeth grinding and teeth clenching.
Kieferfreund Trainer will teach you the correct tongue resting position which is key for tackling the causes for teeth grinding and jaw- related pain.
Kieferfreund Roller, a fascia massage tool designed for the jaw area will support you relieving jaw and fascia tension.
Kieferfreund is perfect for you, if you are looking for alternative approaches addressing the root cause. Dental and bite splints, and painkillers only fight the symptoms.
Kieferfreund requires your daily active attention for 20-30 minutes everything can be carried out from home.
How to use Kieferfreund?
Early success with the Kieferfreund Roller!
The Kieferfreund app shows you how to relieve and release jaw tension and teeth grinding. Also, quickly tackle fascia pain with the Kieferfreund Roller.
With the Kieferfreund Roller, fascia in the jaw area can be relaxed and kept healthy.
The effect can usually be felt within a few days. The Kieferfreund Roller is the optimal preparation of the fascia for training with the Kieferfreund app.
When the fascia are warmed up, you will be able to optimize training results.
Felix Neubauer, Kieferfreund Product Manager
As the exercises do not take up much time, they were perfect for my everyday life. I managed to do the training every evening.
After 3 weeks, I already had first successes and the tensions became noticeably less!
The fascia roller had the greatest effect!
This small, handy roller worked wonders for relieving my jaw tensions!
Day after day, the adhesions decreased, the tissue softened and the roller could be moved “more fluidly” over the areas. The self-massages I had been doing with the roller soon showed their effect – my tensions have now almost completely disappeared!
Even the cracking in the jaw joint is gone most of the time!
As soon as I feel that my tensions are getting worse, I take the roller and massage these spots.
The fascia roller has completely convinced me. I can’t see myself without it! It has found its permanent place in my bathroom so that I can use it again and again. The Kieferfreund app has also become my constant companion. These days I only do the exercises as and when I feel I need them. The mental training still lets me fall into a relaxed sleep almost every day.
Who is Kieferfreund for?
Kieferfreund is for people who experience jaw pain/tension, teeth grinding/clenching and TMJ and want to take self-responsibility to do something about it.
If you need any assistance, Kieferfreund will be happy to assist you at any time (all products include email support for free).
The entire program can be carried out from home, avoiding a several month waiting period for the dentist.
Maybe you’ve tried a lot to tackle your jaw related problem, but nothing has really worked.
Maybe you’ve only treated symptoms with e.g. pain kills or expensive dental splints.
Maybe you’re worried about the damage you are doing to your teeth and health.
Maybe you’re tired of headaches or earaches.
And maybe you’re just fed up with the tension in your jaw which stop you from living life the way you’d like to.
Kieferfreund is right for you if you are looking to tackle the symptoms but also the root causes of your jaw-related problem with an holistic, sustainable and natural method.
The right tongue posture to ensure sustainability!
Kieferfreund is based on Myofunctional Therapy that restores the balance in the face and jaw area.
Customers like our app-guided training programme. A special relaxation program ensures sustainability.
What do you get with Kieferfreund?
The app accompanies you throughout the training program.
The app clearly shows you which progress has already been made and which exercises are still to be performed.
Massage tool for relieving fascia tension in the jaw area.
The Roller is needed 5 minutes a day. It is also helpful in case of stress related emergency!
Tool for relaxing the jaw and learning and testing your correct tongue resting position.
The Trainer is needed a few minutes a day. It is not a mouthpiece that has to be worn at night!
Kieferfreund Mental Training
In this way, body and mind are reconciled and long term improvements in jaw tension and teeth grinding can be achieved.
What are our customers saying?
About jaw problems and solutions
I searched for alternative approaches
Kieferfreund works quickly
The Kieferfreund Team
Julia Burits, M.A.
Speech Pathologist & Mental Trainer
Felix Neubauer, Bsc.
Dr. Manfred Reindl
Strategy & Technology
Stop grinding and clenching, start smiling!
Proper tongue posture, why does it matter?
At the OM-YOGA Show in London!
Great feedback from visitors and our customers…
Please watch what our customer Deborah was saying about her experience using Kieferfreund…
Checkout more on our Facebook Group, please.
What is so special about Kieferfreund?
- Kieferfreund is – as our customers confirm – a sustainable solution for tackling teeth grinding, jaw pain and jaw tensions.
- Kieferfreund not only relieves the symptoms, but fights the causes. Mouth guards protect the teeth very well, but do not provide a permanent solution against teeth grinding.
- Kieferfreund is based on Orofacial Myology (also known as myofunctional therapy) which is the neuromuscular re-education of the oral and facial muscles.
- Kieferfreund will teach you the correct tongue resting position which is key for tackling the causes for teeth grinding and jaw- related pain
- Kieferfreund supports you with a logopedic jaw and tongue trainer to help you relax the jaw and tackle teeth grinding and bruxism.
- Kieferfreund integrates proven yoga practices for the jaw, mouth and face.
- Kieferfreund assists you with our app-guided training programme.
- Kieferfreund requires no technical aids, such as splints and mouth guards. Your bed partner will appreciate that!
Relieve jaw tension and pain!
- Kieferfreund works: addressing the causes of teeth grinding, jaw tension and muscle-related jaw pain and TMJ. Dental and bite splints and painkillers only fight the symptoms.
- Easy to use: the Kieferfreund app guides you reliably through the daily training program.
- Quick successes: most of our clients report improvements in jaw pain, teeth grinding and bruxism, and sleep disorders in just two to three weeks.
- Fewer costs: the costs for Kieferfreund are lower than the ongoing renewals of bite splints and the cost of buying painkillers. Further, the costs arising from prosthesis and dentures (due to teeth grinding and teeth clenching) are considerable.
It is easy to start with Kieferfreund!
Download the app in the Apple Store or Android PlayStore, enter the activation code and start the training programme! You can begin with Kieferfreund right after your order. You will receive by mail, the logopedic Jaw Trainer for learning the right tongue rest and jaw balance. The app guides you through the daily trainings with the help of instructions and video tutorials. The app also provides at a glance what progress has already been made and what further steps are necessary. If you need help, the Kieferfreund team is available via email. If required, a personal online consultation can be booked.
Contact the Kieferfreund Team
Julia Burits, M.A.
Founder & Product Marketing
- Study/College of Speech and Language Pathology in Linz (Austria)
- Masters in Speech Communication and Rhetoric at University of Regensburg (Germany)
- Mental Trainer for adults, adolescents and children
- Working as Speech and Language Pathologist in the field of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy and Myofunctional Science since 2008
- Lecturer at the college for speech therapy in Linz (Austria)
Please provide us with your contact details so that we can process your request as quickly as possible: