App to stop snoring
When you snore, you produce noise levels of up to 90 decibel – equivalent to the noise of a demolition hammer. Therefore, it is not surprising that you often feel unrested in the morning.
Snoring is not only an annoying habit, but it also carries serious health risks!
According to the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM), 40% of men, 24% of women and even 10-12% of children snore regularly.
The research of Ipsos Mori (market and opinion research) demonstrates the consequences of snoring:
- 29% negative impact on social life
- 37% inefficiency at work
- 37% difficulties concentrating
- 47% low energy levels
- 57% disputes with partner
- 61% irritability
From a continuous sound level of 60 decibels, your body reacts with stress during sleep. From 80 decibels health threats can be caused. Loud snoring can even be up to 80 dB loud, after a respiratory tract obstruction (apnea) even peaks of 94 dB have been measured!
Did you know that in most cases the tongue is the main cause of snoring?
- Your tongue falls back into your throat and restricts the airways
- You are not breathing correctly
The orofacial myofunctional therapy is considered an effective method around the world to treat snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
When you experience apnea i.e. skip a breath during your sleep – this is caused by collapsing airways. An example of this is when your tongue fall back and closes off your throat.
With special exercises and methods adopted from OMT, the tongue can be prevented from falling into the throat. Additionally, the muscles of the throat, gums, tongue and mouth can be re-balanced. Learning the correct breathing technique (breathing through the nose) is also an important goal of this method.
The Kieferfreund NoSnore app incorperates OMT and Mindfulness exercises and techniques allowing you to automise the healthy function of your muscles, even when you are sleeping! Using Kieferfreund enables you to look forward to a good night’s sleep and energy packed days.
Please click the ‘CC’ button below for subtitles:
The NoSnore app is perfect for you if:
- You snore
- You suffer from OSA (obstructive sleep apnea)
- You mainly breath through your mouth (incorrect way of breathing)
You are not sure whether Kieferfreund is perfect for you? Just download this checklist FOR FREE: [download id=”2604″]
The NoSnore app is probably not suited for you if:
- You have severe difficulties breathing through your nose e. when seated, you are unable to breathe through your nose for 3 minutes or more.
- Your tongue web (frenulum) is too short to let you reach the roof of your mouth
- You do not have time for the Training
- You do not have a smart phone or tablet
- If you are unsure if this package is right for you, please contact email@example.com
Advantages of using Kieferfreund:
- Supports CPAP treatments
- The tongue is prevented from falling into the throat, i.e. it is prevented from obstructing the airways
- It is a natural training programme, i.e. you don’t need any medication and you don’t need to use any equiptment at night
Start with Kieferfreund!
Please note that Kieferfreund products (App, Tainer) complement therapy and medical treatments and should never be viewed as a replacement of these. We don’t make a diagnosis or promises of a cure. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or therapist.