Become a Jaw Yoga Instructor
Jaw Yoga – The Yoga Of The 5th Chakra
Jaw Yoga And The 5th Chakra
Jaw Yoga is perfect for you:
- If you would like to make the 5th chakra yoga exercises more effective with the correct tongue resting position and an oral muscle and jaw training.
- If you would like to connect body and jaw, because a tensed jaw blocks the fasciae that extend into the pelvis.
- If you would like to tackle teeth grinding, teeth pressing or jaw pains.
Supporting you in carrying out yoga exercises to balance the 5th chakra, reverse poses and pelvic flexibility. You will be able to practise more effectively due to learning the correct tongue resting position and following an oral muscle and jaw training.
The correct tongue position closes the energy cycle and thus provides you with more focus and concentration.
Jaw Yoga is a holistic concept for sustainable jaw relaxation and prevention of jaw stress. It consists of special asanas for learning the correct resting position of the tongue (Jaw Yoga moves), a mindfulness/ consciousness training for handling stress effectively (Jaw Yoga mind), a brain training for developing so-called ‘stress intelligence’ (Jaw Yoga brain) and special nutritional education for a healthy jaw (Jaw Yoga nutrition).
The balancing of the throat chakra promotes self-confidence, self-esteem, self-expression and communication.
Jaw Yoga is one of a kind – a highly unqiue method:
Jaw yoga has a positive effect on the entire body and mind, as the jaw is closely linked to experiences of everyday life:
- Jaw Yoga is based on the natural and healthy function of the body and mind!
- Jaw Yoga contains a science-based training programme that has been used and tested in therapeutic practice for many years.
- Jaw Yoga promotes relaxation, flexibility and bodily awareness(mindfulness)
- Jaw Yoga reduces levels of stress, negative emotions and uncontrolled thoughts
- Special breathing exercises promote better health and performance in everyday life
- Speech therapy exercises support a strong voice and clear speech
- Jaw Yoga is a fountain of youth: relaxed facial features and an inner smile, make you more attractive than ever before!
- Jaw Yoga is fun!
Your Benefits At A Glance!
- Jaw Yoga has been developed for several years and is based on scientific approaches, principles and methods from dentistry, speech therapy, mind training and yoga.
- Reduced stress
- stop teeth grinding/clenching
- Increased flexibility and bodily awareness
- stronger voice and clearer speech
- an impressive jaw-line
- feel rejuvenated and young – radiating appearance!
- the correct tongue resting position closes the energy circle and thus provides you with more focus and concentration
- the balancing of the vishuddha (5th) chakra promotes self-confidence, self-esteem, self-expression and communication.
Jaw Yoga Instructor Online Certification
- 5 modules online meeting in small groups
- E-learning (videos and handouts)
- 1:1 online sessions
- 3-week training programme via the Kieferfreund app
- Jaw Yoga class handouts (over 70 pages scientifically based and unique knowledge)
- Official Jaw Yoga Instructor CERTIFICATE
- Premium support and community for instructors
- We will promote you on our Kieferfreund Partner Network for free
- 30% discount for the Kieferfreund products
Module 1: Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology of the jaw and its connections to the entire body. Metaphysical background.
Module 2: Jaw Yoga MOVES: More than 60 asanas for the jaw, tongue, face, eyes and hands. Learning right tongue position.
Module 3: Jaw Yoga MIND: A unique mind and consciousness training for handling stress and emotions effectively and balancing the throat chakra to improve your self-expression and intuition.
Module 4: Jaw Yoga BRAIN: a brain training for developing so-called ‘stress intelligence’
Module 5: Jaw Yoga NUTRITION and CERTIFICATION
Next Online Course in 2019:
Module 1: Friday, 22 February 2019 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Module 2: Friday, 01 March 2019 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Module 3: Friday, 15 March 2019 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Module 4: Friday, 22 March 2019 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Module 5 & Certification: Friday, 29 March 2019 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Let’s bring a smile into the world together! It is easy to integrate Jaw Yoga into your courses or workshops, thereby creatng a stress-free and valuable addition to your services.
Special offer available till Monday, 5 November 2018
Instructors and Founder of Jaw Yoga:
Julia Reindl, M.A. (Austria) – Speech Therapist, Mind Trainer, Yoga Teacher
Reinhard Burits (Austria) – Mind and Consciousness Trainer, Yoga Teacher
You are interested in becoming a Jaw Yoga Instructor? Please contact us for arranging an online interview in the next days and get our special offer:
Please provide us with your contact details so that we can process your request as quickly as possible:
At the OM-YOGA Show in London, Oct 2018!
Great feedback from visitors and our customers…
Checkout more on our Facebook Group, please.
What Is The Right Tongue Resting Position?
Did you know that an incorrect tongue resting position can lead to tensions in the jaw?
As a Jaw Yoga Instructor you can support your students/clients by offering the Kieferfreund App as home based training programme!
How to use Kieferfreund
I searched for alternative approaches
Kieferfreund works quickly
When you start to notice some improvements, this gives you a motivating push. After 2 weeks I noticed that my jaw was relaxed almost all the time and my tongue was where it should be. I also think it is great that I can always get support when I need it. Recently I got an update with many new exercises. I now have even more motivation to do the exercises! I recommend anyone with jaw problems to try out this app!
One morning my dog found where i had thrown my mouth shield before I did and shredded it. I searched for alternative approaches to treating teeth grinding, found the Kieferfreund app, read the reviews and decided to give it a try. The combination of the exercises and mindfulness have proved really effective. I particularly like the rotation of the exercises which stops the activity becoming boring. Two months on and after more than 20 years of teeth grinding, I now find that my symptoms have nearly gone. My dentist will be pleased as he was concerned about the damage I was doing to my dental work. I can thoroughly recommend this app.
Julia Reindl, M.A.
Founder & Product Marketing
Speech and Language Pathologist, Mental Trainer, Author, Speaker My vision is to develop and offer natural solutions for tension-related jaw and myofunctional disorders based on scientific evidence and with modern app technology. The basics of Kieferfreund were born in 2012. I am very grateful to be allowed to help many people with Kieferfreund!
- Study/College of Speech and Language Pathology in Linz (Austria)
- Masters in Speech Communication and Rhetoric at University of Regensburg (Germany)
- Mental Trainer for adults, adolescents and children
- Working as Speech and Language Pathologist in the field of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy and Myofunctional Science since 2008
- Lecturer at the college for speech therapy in Linz (Austria)